Monday, April 21, 2008

Pictographs




We got invited to go camping and fourwheeling over the weekend, plans didn't turn out like I hoped they would but we still had a good time anyways. Plus I got a new camera on Friday so i was excited to get to use it. We went out the Pictographs in Kanab , they are so cool im not sure the (1.5 miles) was necessary but it was cool anyhow. I just can't help but think about all the other people that wandered around there before us and how they did it with no shoes and hiking and running and hunting and all the cool things they accomplished without anything we have today.

4 comments:

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Alivia, those are great pictures! Sweet that you got a new camera! I wish you guys could have made it up that night! We had a blast. It's time to head over to Kanab! It would be so fun!

Mikkel said...

Hey Liv,
I am so glad that you followed through and got the books! And that you are loving them, but I knew you would. You are so cute about Bunco... I am so glad you are in the group. Your just too cute for your own good. I also love your name so much that there just might be an Alivia Glazier some day!
Love ya!
ps. I don't think you have access to my blog so if you want an invite you need to email me at mikkelbrown@yahoo.com!

Andrea Gilberg said...

I'm sad you guys didnt go camping with us. we were wondering where you were the whole time. anyways, bunco this week. get ready for some winning on my part.

. said...

I'm bummed you guys couldn't come with us! We waited around for you guys all night. That sucks about your jeep. We will plan another fun night. BUnco will be sweet! I love your puppies too. So cute.