Monday, May 19, 2008

December 25th.

Well on friday our baby measured 1/6 cm. he is gettin SO big.. haha.. but the not so welcoming new is they said he is measuring to be born on CHRISTMAS.. CHRISTMAS.. I keep trying to be ok with everything and I know baby's dont ever come on the day the say but I just know mine will because I really dont want him to come on that day.. so I guess we will do birthdays in July for sure since my child will not be able to get a birthday party and a christmas party. I know this is not the end of the world, I even told Brett that we are having a Jesus baby and he said, he wasnt really born on that day and I said I know but that is the day we celebrate it and he's all yes. Which is kind of cool , can you tell im trying to convince myself this is going to be ok? Help me really truly convince myself...........

So I better clarify its not a him, I really think we are having a girl but I would love a boy first. I just dont like to call my baby and it..

11 comments:

Errin said...

Jared's birthday is December 16th and he has always gotten a little jipped on presents cause of christmas, but I love december birthdays, and it will just be the best christmas ever! right? :)

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

A christmas baby will be fun. I noticed you are already calling your baby 'him'. Is that what you think it is going to be? That's funny.

~..kass..~ said...

what do you mean he? do you really already know it is a boy?

The Robinson's said...

How fun! You can bring your baby home in a stocking! It should make for cute pics:) When do you find out if "baby" is really a him?

. said...

December babies would be fun! Just think... you will be fat in the winter when you can cover up rather than the summer when you show all! I'm so excited for you guys. Have you still been sick?

~..kass..~ said...

you are so funny. This will sound way nuts but spit in crystal drain-o- if it turns black and fizzes it's a boy if not a girl. This little trick worked with both of mine, my moms, aunts, cousin's and grandma...

Andrea Gilberg said...

I love that you are prego, I like seeing other people pregnant. haha. anyways, that might be fun to have a december 25 baby, i was due on Oct 31 Halloween, which is worse. But she came on the 29th so I was good but ya that is funny.

Tarci Brogly said...

Alivia, My baby was due on Christmas too this last year, and he came on the 30th... I'm going to celebrate his first birthday on Dec. 1st, his 2nd on Dec. 2nd, and so on...Good luck.

Mikkel said...

Wow! I am so excited to hear you are pregnant! Now you can join the rest of us moms! And my baby was due Dec 21, born Dec 11. I was so worried about the birthday party thing too. Birthdays in Dec just can't be as fun huh. But lots of people who are born in December grow up to be very happy so that gives us hope!!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Bunco is, I think, the first Tuesday in June. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is right. Call us when you come over, I'm pretty sure we'll be here this weekend. That would be sweet. Come check out our nice little home! I bet you will laugh! Its time for you guys to come over. Brett doesn't need a job! Haha! We miss ya! See you soon though!

cassidy said...

I just stumbled onto your page, and noticed we have the EXACT SAME due date! So, yes I feel your pain. The good news is, since they told us christmas day, it is a really low chance that they will be born that day! Fun though, have you been sick at all? I don't know ANYONE else who is pregnant! congratulations!