Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FlashBack

Well.. over the weekend I was going thru old boxes at my parent's house and I found some OLD pictures of us one of them is ten years old I can't believe that time goes so fast. But by the looks of us you can totally tell its been a lil while. Brett even said.. "honey you guys weren't very cute" and I just laughed and told him Im sure he wasn't that hot either ten years ago and Im pretty sure that is correct cause at the time I was at least in fashion and boy knows he still needed help when I met him.. :) jk .. but anyways.. hope you all get a crack out of these pictures and everyone thats in them hope I dont embarrass you. If you have any of us I would love to see them.

5 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

those are great!

Errin said...

LOVE EM!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

OMG those are awesome! :)

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Oh my.....sick! haha. You're right, we were NOT cute! It's crazy to believe we have been friends for so long though isn't it? I remember when I was younger and my mom would say she had been friends with someone for that many years and I was like WOW. But TEN years! I'd say thats an accomplishment.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Ya we had a blast!! Lane works right now Mon-Fri 2-11:00 p.m. so really only Saturday and Sunday's are options.....how are you liking your new house?!!