Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GiRl !!

Today we found out we were having a girl, in the pictures Brett nor I were fully convinced but I had never really seen any pics of the girls so I came hope and put the two side by side and sure enough they are different. I am really excited and trying to control my urge to plan and start doing things, at least for a lil while we still have 21 weeks but its so hard. I already know her name which is .. Sadáe (not sure on the middle). I want her room to be light and bright pinks with light yellow. Brett is going crazy already because my wheels are just a spinning on all the things I want, but this is easier cause I can focus on a handful of things where with Degan I needed and wanted EVERYTHING!

8 comments:

Taylors said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Where have I been??? Congrats on the pregnancy and the girl!!! YAY girls are so much fun. Love the name too :)

Higbee said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! That is SO exciting! :D

ps we need to get together again soon!

Justin & Nicole Spencer said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Yeah right now our due date is August 31st...Blugh...how bout you guys??

JustLivingMYLife said...

YAY im so happy for you! i had no clue you were pregnant again! thats so awesome! i cant wait to see all the cute things you come up with for her! :D

Traci said...

yeah congrats!! I didn't even know you were pregnant... how exciting.... I hope everything with your pregnancy has been going well so far.

Ashley J said...

CONGRATS!!! Brett sooo needed a girl to soften him up. :) And the clothes are much cuter too! I'm super excited for you both, and so impressed that you already have your named planned. You are on the ball! :) Hope your feeling ok.

Kassi said...

CONGRATS!!! Thas is so exciting! Love them name so sweet! I am so excited for you guys!

April said...

I am so excited that you are having a girl! Go crazy, honey! Part of having a girl :)