Monday, January 5, 2009

First Christmas


I know this post is a lil late.. but man with a new born you barely have time to wipe let alone blog and do all the other things I used to while I was patiently waiting for him to get here ...
Christmas this year was a lil strange.. with the new baby and all the bad weather.. to be honest Degan and I spent alot of time alone.. but that was alright. My family and some of Brett's came over for a dinner at our house but didn't get to stay ALL day cause of the storms.. and then brett had to work and so it really didn't feel like christmas at all.
But I am very grateful our families could come and spend time with us on this special Christmas.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

I wrote a comment but I don't think it worked. I just wanted to say Happy Holidays and I hope they were nice. I hope you are coping and getting well. The baby is a doll!!

Em said...

He is so cute!!!! I hope everything is going great for all of your cute family!

Kassi said...

Looks like a fun little Christmas even though it may not have felt like it! ;) He sure is cute! I still have forever to go but all these babies that are being born right now sure make me want my own to be here already! haha Hope you guys are doing well!

. said...

He is soo so cute and little! Can I come over and steal him from you? I really do need to come visit you. So name the time! I hope you are doing okay.. I know how those first few months are. Give me a call if you ever need anything... even if ya just need to run to wal -mart!

Errin said...

Ohh he is so cute!! Im glad you had a good christmas!!!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas especially because Degan is here! Keep in touch we'll have to get together SOON! :)

Tiffany said...

He is just darling, what a cute little boy! Hope to see him in person soon some day! Congrats girl!

dreandtonya said...

he is SUPER CUTE... and by the way i need you email address so i can add you to our blog... if you want to. email me back t-rainey@hotmail.com!
thanks