Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 months old


Time sure does fly when you have a new baby. We took Degan to his 2 month check up today I thought at his last appointment he said we'd talk about shots.. well we didn't just talk he gave them too him and I had no idea or I would of been prepared given him a little tylenol before hand but no.. here comes these two nurses and jab him in both his legs i felt so bad but his daddy held him so Degan really didn't do too bad. He was asleep so and awful way to wake up but after like 30 seconds of crying he went back to sleep. He now weighs 12 lbs 7 oz he has doubled his birth weight. Dr said babies usually dont do that till they are about 5 months so he is just cruising right along. Brett says I have really good milk, i guess so.. haha..
Last weekend Degan made his first trip to Salt lake we went up to visit Steph and Jason and then went to the Draper Temple Open house. It was a good trip and the baby did really well. I was a little nervous that he wouldnt sleep that well but he did awesome. And of course we had to stop at Cabelas , Im not so sure Degan really enjoyed it just yet but Im sure one day it will be hard to get him and Brett out of there.

6 comments:

Errin said...

how cute!!! I love his smile!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Really he has the cutest smile too!

cassidy said...

ahhh! we had shots on monday, is that the biggest nightmare ever?! Harlo did way good, it was me that had a hard time! I can't believe how big he's getting! harlo weighed 10.4, and he said that was good!! You must be pumpin' out pure cream ;) I'm glad you survived the shots, I had been dreading them since day one, so... but that sucks you were just ambushed! ha, well he's super cute, next time you're here lets get them together!!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Wow he's already 2 months time does FLY!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

What a cutie! I love the beanie

The Clampets said...

He's so cute! We need to get together soon! Kenadie is constantley talking about Degan! Now that we are over the sickness at our house maybe we'll have to have a little get together!