Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter, Birthdays and a Backyard!

I have been so bad on posting, whoever got me into facebook its their fault.
Well where do I begin? Easter was a good time, Brett had to work the whole weekend so I just went to my parents and spent the weekend in St.george and had a great time in the warmer weather. I didn't even want to come home. I helped Degan color his first eggs , he wasn't too enthused but its ok. I got the pictures!



Then it was birthdays, well actually my birthday was first but who cares, once you get older its not that important anyway, maybe next year when I turn 25.

Bretts birthday was on friday and we did a lil surprise party for him, not that many people were able to come but we had a good time anyways.
Then the day before that I finally got my grass put in my backyard. It totally changed the look of it, im way excited so now when Degan is old enough he can play outside!! So this summer IF my husband is ever home we will have some fun BBq's everyone's invited just byom.


and thank you kirk, nat and cooper you were a big help!
Degan also turned 4 months old, and he is huge last time I weighed him on our scale he weighed about 15.8 this kid just keeps growing and I know they are suppose to grown but I think Degan is like extra fast.. haha.. but he is getting to be so much fun. We just laugh and play all day, he has become quite the mommy's boy since we are together alot but that's alright im sure one of these days he will want to go with Daddy and leave me so I am enjoying it while it lasts.

8 comments:

Kenna said...

Awww your lil man is already gettin so big! Is there room for a belated congrats? I'm so happy for you! I'm working on another baby as we speak! But your fam is adorable! Just had to let you know, although I'm sure you do...

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

Good to see you guys are doing great!! the backyard looks awesome!! you guys will have some good times in the summer back there!! :)

Errin said...

fun stuff, and happy birthday!!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Lucky i wish i had grass! The little man is looking as handsome as ever..!

The Clampets said...

Ur backyard looks great!Cant wait 2 come bbq:) sorry we couldnt make it 2 the bday party! Happy B-lated Brett! We will have 2 do dinner 2 celebrate both brett and jasons birthday. come visit!

Kassi said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Your back yard looks great!
I really can't believe how big Degan is getting. I swear you just had him. I don't want Dex to grow up. I like my little guy ;)

dreandtonya said...

He's a cutie! can believe how time is flying! the backyard looks good! i love green grass!

Trina and Wes said...

I am jealous of your backyard. It looks great. I wish ours was as big as yours!