Thursday, April 9, 2009

Turning 24 !

Last Saturday was my 24th Birthday, and I usually celebrate all week. Well it was kind of a bust on Friday it snowed ALL day and then saturday Brett's mom took the baby to my mom and Brett had to plow snow because of how much we got the day before and needless to say I was home alone till about 3:30. I should of enjoyed the time to myself but I was so BORED that i just drove myself crazy and to make matters worse I had kicked my cat outside on Thursday while I cleaned and had Bunco at my house, and he NEVER came back. :( I wasn't that sad till saturday and I really was ALL alone. When he finally got home we went down to St.George did a little shopping and then out to dinner with my family. I wanted to go to Island Pizza and take everyone but man was that the wrong place to go on a saturday night with a dance competition going on. Oh well it was neat and we all enjoyed it for a lil while. Then we went back to my parents and I opened some presents and had my ice cream cake (probably my favorite thing ever). Got a few pictures watched the NCAA game that was on and let Brett take a nap since he had been up since 3:30 am, then back home we went. Sunday watched conference (oh I did get to watch all conference sessions on saturday)then we had a BBQ with our great friends Kirk and Nat and Jason and Kailey. Kenadi and Cooper had a grand ol time playing in the back yard in the dirt, I cant wait till we have grass and its warm and we can all be outside. The weekend came to a close and it turned out alright but it did not start out ok and I was a little sad but I guess as you get older Birthdays are just not as fun as they used to be.

2 comments:

The Clampets said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for inviting us over for Dinner and Cake and Ice Cream! We had so much FUN! Even tho Kenadie destroyed your your closet with trying on all your shoes. And she just loves Degan so much. She keeps saying mom lets go to Degans tonight! Well glad you had a good bday! Hope to do dinner again soon!

. said...

You're hair is getting so long and beautiful. I love it. Happy Happy birthday.