Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Graham / Baby's first heartbeat





So I dont know if you all are Bachelor fans, but I am and when Brad left Deanna , and TOTALLY ruined the show I felt so bad for her even though I wanted Jenny to win. Well this season since they brought Deanna back, I have been so faithful to watch every episode and really have high hopes for who she is going to pick. Now out of the last four guys my favorites went Graham, Jessie, Jason and then LAST Jeremy. So when she said goodbye to Graham yesterday I was really sad, and I thought it was dumb that they didn't let the guys do like a letter or a video message or something. Graham did have some communication problems, but he was really cute and you could tell she was most excited to see him on their home dates. Well she sent him home and then she was crying (like usual) and she said "I was starting to fall in love and now what if I dont find love... " that broke my heart. I really hope she picks Jessie or Jason not Jeremy because their is just somethin about him that just isn't normal or human and it really bothers me. Anyways ladies let me know your takes and who your favorites are. Oh.. I really love Jessie cause he is just so real and so sincere, like just barely kissing her because he wanted their connection to be real, he doesnt just want to get in her pants. He does need a hair cut which hopefully he will get but he is a snowboarder and they need longer hair so they dont get cold. I hope that she makes the right choice.
On to my next subject.. I went to the doctors yesterday and I convinced Brett to go with me, well my doc was running behind because she had a emergency c section and then the baby had some complications, which on a normal day I would of been sad for the mother, and I was sad, but brett and I decided that we weren't going to have any of the special tests done to see if our child could possibly have something wrong with them. I know that God has a plan for us and if it is to raise a special needs child then, ok. I have such a peace about all of this and it is just amazing how not worried about any of that I am. So, anyways Brett had to leave before the Doc came in cause he had to get back to work, so he wasnt there for the actual heartbeat but I recorded it on my phone (thank goodness for technology today) so he got to hear it afterwards. I was just so happy to hear those little beats and know that my baby is ok and is going to be a real person someday. Then last night I had a little melt down, Brett was asleep and I had just finished the Bachelorette and I cuddled up to my husband and held my belly and just felt so blessed that I have a wonderful husband who loves me SO much and who I love so much and then our little baby was safely growing in my womb and at that moment I felt SO lucky , I just couldn't hold back my tears of joy. But I guess I will stop being all emotional .. GO JESSIE!!

8 comments:

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Garrett was so excited that she picked Jesse first this week. hahaha. Yes, he watches with me. Only because he wants to be with me and that's what I watch. I really am sad that Graham went home though, because I think he truely liked her and had a hard time showing it. I want to know what was on that card! My bet is that she is going to ask if she can bring him back or something. Imagine what that would do for the show's ratings!
So off of that subject, I totally agree that we should do temple night once a month. I just feel bad it's always you guys having to come down here to do it. If you ever need to come down and stay in the guest room you are more then welcome to do that. It should be a standing date night that we don't plan anything on that night. You need to tell me when in July works for you because we're so busy. So anyway, let me know! Love you guys!

The Robinson's said...

Ahhh! Alivia I am so glad you are a huge fan of Bachelorette. I am in love with this season. Last night I cried a couple of times, geez! Brace walked in the room and was like, "what is going on!" I just started laughing, then he sat down and watched it with me, haha. I thought Graham was hot but he was so dumb to Deanna- that little card was a little late in the game. Next Monday I am calling you to talk Bachelorette or we could get together to watch it:) Oh and we should definetely all get together for Breaking Dawn!

Cando said...

First off.. Yay about the heartbeat. That is so awesome for you guys. Congrats... Secondly What the crap about Graham?? I wish he could get over his communication issues because she loved him from day one and he is SO hot. They would make a darling couple. I loved him too..mmmm...... I love jesse too. It says a lot about a guy when the other guys have nothing bad to say about him. I love love love that you love it!! Yay!

Errin said...

k sorry i dont watch the bachelorette, but horray about the heatbeat! thats so awesome! And thanks for squeezing my little missy into your busy schedule, i cant wait to see what she is going to look like with her cute hair cut.

. said...

I'm so mad that she let go of Graham. He was my abosolute favorite. He was hot and cute and hot. I don't care about his communication problems. He was so hot. Hot Hot hot.

~..kass..~ said...

It is all a bit over whelming this baby stuff huh. Mine are almost 4 and 2 and I still have little crying sessions just thinking about all we have been giving. Too funny you recorded the heart beat :)

Rach said...

Alivia-
I am also a huge Bachelorette fan! But Grahm?? yuck... He was my least fav. I am in love with jason! I bawled during his home town date! let's get together tomorrow night with Ang and watch it!! I love it! Oh and congrats on the heartbeat! That is always so much fun!!! I am seriously going to call you tomorrow!

Mikkel said...

Oh I just love you. You are such a sweetie. I haven't checked in on you for a while so I had a lot to catch up on. First, I am just really happy that you are so happy and such a cute momma and wife! Then, bachelor-I just feel bad that someone has to go home. I wish she didn't have to choose. I don't want anyone to feel bad. Same with Twilight, I hate choosing between Edward and Jacob!! Some one has to be sad:( Then, I was at the Kenny concert too! You need to stop by my blog to get the down low on that! I am glad you were there. It was awesome. Then I have to say that I love your playlist... I put Soulmate on mine and I was wondering if you heard it on the bachelor? That is where I heard it and was like "what is this song? I must have it!!" So i googled the lyrics and, well, i found it and now jam to it every day!! Sorry that was long! See ya in September :)