Tuesday, July 1, 2008

JESSE!!!

Last night Ang, Lex , Kristie and I got together and watched the Bacholertte it was so fun, you all missed out. So we are sitting there, (we recorded it so we could fast forward thru the commercials so we weren't watching it in real time) Lex gets a text and she's like ah man.. and so we ask what and she says they ruined it for me, I know who she picks.. and I HATE surprises so the whole time im just looking at her trying to figure out by her face which one it was. But lex is a way good actress and I didn't even know. But I have got to say I love love Jesse I have since like show #2 so I definetly want him to and "D" to fall in love and get married but I will have to say that Jason is a really sweet and great guy, when he shaves, so whoever she ends up with will be really lucky. But next week is the finale so lets get together again, we can all come over to my house and watch it snack and enjoy each others company.
Who do you think its going to be????
Jesse or Jason

12 comments:

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Me and Garr are both rooting for each of them. I've liked Jason since day one and Garr's liked Jesse from day one. But we like both of them and "D" would be so happy with either of them. P.S. Jason may look better when he shaves, but last night, (on the men tell all show) Graham....not so good. He needs to stay scruff. He can pull it off.

The Robinson's said...

Lex was really good at playing it off! I loved on your blog you put "D" and Jesse:) I'm excited for next week, it should really be good.

. said...

It is so funny that you hate surprises because so do I! Even though I really didn't want to know this one. Haha. Poor Jeremy. He had to go but I feel bad for him. I LOVE GRAHAM. I wish I had TIVO so I could just rewind his hotness all night long. Let's for sure get together again next week. Jesse & D were really cute. It will be sad whoever she doesn't choose. What will we do when this show is over???

Andrea Gilberg said...

So I have to say I love Jason, I think jessi would be so fun but she needs to be with jason. Anyways, thats my 2 cents

The Clampets said...

JASON JASON JASON

Ali J said...

We got her in Vegas. She's so fun, we love her. I didn't know you were prego! It looks like you and my sister are due on the same day!! Or somewhere right around Christmas, that's crazy. Congrats!

Ali J said...

Go to vegasweims.com. She has some new puppies. They are very nice people and breed very pretty dogs as well as rescuing a bunch of Weims. They have 19 of their own, all pretty much rescues.

cassidy said...

I don't know anyone that is pregnant right now! I was so excited when I found you! haha, my sister is but she's having her baby tomorrow, so that's not so fun. I finally started feeling better at like 13 weeks and I'm getting a little more energy too. Last night I stayed up until 11!! haha, but that's cool we have the same due date, who is your doctor?

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Hey, sad to say I haven't watched one bachelorette this season so sad. But we are going to be in town on the 4th. Call us. That will be a blast!

Brandon & Keia Blake said...

congrats on the baby!that is so fun! and yes we are sooo excited about the house! Brandon says hello! Talk to ya later!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Hey! Did you decide on a day we can go to the temple this month, or next month? I think I am going to talk to my boss at AE and ask for all Saturdays off so that way I can go whenver you can! Yeah! Let me know when you're thinking. And - a day for girls day. Do you want me to do it this month?

Kassi said...

Hey Alivia!
I saw you and Brett the other night and Becky and Casey's and I wanted to tell you both Congrats on the new baby that will be coming soon! I ment to tell you then but I just don't think sometimes! Anyway Congrats!! and if you don't care I would like to add you guys to my fav bloggers!