Friday, August 22, 2008

MoRe PiCtUrEs Of DeGaN


Yesterday I had my "medical" ultrasound and everything looks great. He is still growing to be here on Christmas day. So, I have come to except the fact that I am going to be in labor on christmas a wonderful present but, not a very fun thing to do on that day. Brett keeps sayin he'll come a week earlier and I hope so I really do but Im not getting too excited cause I dont want to be disapointed if it doesn't happen better to expect the worst. Not that giving birth to our little boy is the worst just the timing of his entry to this world, but I already love him so much that it wont matter when he comes.
For those of you who have seen his other pictures, he sleeps with his hand on his face and then yesterday he was awake but had his hand or hands up by his face or on his face the whole time. This time he was awake and it was neat to see him opening and closing his mouth and kicking and stuff, Brett had to work so he missed all the action AGAIN but thats ok, Degan is shy so he probably wouldnt of moved anyways.

Today is 22 weeks and that means only 18 more to go.. yipee .. thats still alot but I hope it goes by fast.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kassi said...

That is so cool!! I love looking at pictures they can take now! Ya know having a Christmas baby could be fun...Just have a party in July or something for him just to mix it up :D

~..kass..~ said...

That top picture!!!! WOW what a cute kiddo! The nose and lips, he is going to be a heart breaker I can already tell!!! Love it!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Wow those pictures are SO descriptive!! How FUN! Well if you have him on Christmas we'll have a GOOD Superbowl Party!! :)

Errin said...

oh my gosh! thats amazing how cool the ultra sound pics looks! wow!

Andrea Gilberg said...

fun pictures, its so nice to be able to see them so good. I was due on halloween and had emilie on the 29.. they were going to induce me thought on the 31 but anyways, i think only like 30% of people have their babies on their due date or something...so dont be too worried its crazy to think about

. said...

So I can't do your bag tag because I don't have a purse. Is that weird? I only carry a wallet. That is probably why I lose everything. Haha. Anyway.. those pictures of Degan are amazing. I never had anything like that. That is awesome that you can see his little features so clearly. I hope everything is going good for ya! Oh and I had my baby on my exact due date. haha I must fall in the 30%.

dreandtonya said...

OH those pictures are so cool! christmas baby..WOOHOO! congrats on getting to move in to your house also!!

cassidy said...

Hey! Cute, cute... from their ultrasound pictures I think they look like a cute couple =) Hope you guys are doing well, we need some belly pics on here!!