Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me..


Today it has been 2 years since we got married and I know two years isn't that long to some people but for Brett and I that is the longest we have been with anyone. This year we thought was going to turn out to be pretty boring and just the two of us but that has all changed. We are going to have our baby in December and then we just found out yesterday that our offer got accepted on a house and we will be moving into our own home by the end of the month. I can't believe it , it is all finally working out, I have tried to be patient , which most of you know is really hard for me to do. So I would have to say Im pretty spoiled to get a house and a baby in one year, but I just have a wonderful husband.

Here is a picture of the house, all this house needs is a little TLC and she will be brand new. I know this is random but all I can think about is having a SUPER BOWL party... :) you are all invited ...

9 comments:

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Congratulations! on everything. Life is going so good for you. I'm so happy for you! I love the house too. That is going to be so nice. Congrats again.

~..kass..~ said...

That is SO awesome!!! I am so happy for you! CONGRATS

Rainey Family said...

Hey Guys,
Your house is so cute, and the super bowl is on!!! Liv keep watching my blog and you will soon see the pictures of you and Brett. You can just steal them off my blog when I get them up there. I am soooo excited for you guys!! A house and best of all a baby : ) and Reed is Roger's middle name so even better.

cassidy said...

Cute house Liv! And we're having a girl!! lots of fun playdates coming up!!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Congratulations on your two year anniversary that is awesome!! We are SO excited you will be moving into a house its so cute! :)

The Robinson's said...

How exciting!!! Your new house is darling, good for you guys:) In December you will be able to bring little Deagan home to a new house. When you move I want come see your new house!

The Clampets said...

Congrats on 2 years. Can you believe it! And Congrats on your NEW HOUSE!!! Thats Awesome! We can't wait to come and see it!

cassidy said...

For sure they will! Are you getting your 3d done at prenatal treasures? I LOVED the girl that did them... she was so fun. I would totally recommend her. When are you getting them done? I'll get them again when I'm further probably, I just couldn't wait to get a "for sure" on the gender!

. said...

Love your house! Where is it? It looks so cute and I bet your so excited. You have a cute little pregnant belly too! How fun for you guys!