Friday, October 17, 2008

My Sweet Brett


What's your husband's name? Brett Reed Swapp
How long have you guys been married? 2 years 2 months
How long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? 24
Who eats more sweets? He used to, but now that im pregnant with his child I eat alot of sweets :)
Who is taller? Brett
Who is a better singer? me, but he tries
Who is smarter? Well that depends on what the subject is. We both are smart
Who does the laundry? I do, but if he needs something and im not doing laundry that day he will do his own
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn?Brett does and he loves it.
Who cooks dinner? Well I usually do, but lately life has been so busy whoever is not tired does
Who drives? Brett, he would like it if I drove more
Who is the first to say they are wrong? uh.. we both will if we are really wrong
Who kissed who first? well it was new years so it was kind of mutual
Who asked who out first? Brett when we got back from Vegas but it was NO FUN lol
Who wears the pants? uh.. I would say me but he would say him.. haha Degan soon will

3 comments:

. said...

Cute post! Can't wait for your little shower! Do you need anything or want anything particular?

Errin said...

AWW! What a cute little wifey you are!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Ya it was a FUN weekend! Yes I got the invitation thanks!! Your getting close are you getting excited!?!!