Monday, October 6, 2008

Puppies

So my dog Kloee had her puppies on October 1st, this is her second litter and so its not as exciting as the first but then we found out she was going to be having 5 so that made things a little more exciting. Here are a few pictures of the lil guys they are Minature Daschunds, we have 3 boys and two girls, and we are also selling 4 of them so if you know anyone that is interested or if you are let me know. The two that are all black will be selling for $250, and the two spotted ones will be selling for $350. They are 100% pure bred, both parents are owned by my family the father is AKC registered the mother is not. They will be ready to go about the end of November. If you or anyone you know is in the market let me know. These are great dogs, VERY loving and if raised around kids, they do very well. They are just little, the mother and father weigh about 5-7 lbs, they do shed a little bit but you dont have

7 comments:

Errin said...

ohhhhhH!!!!! ahhh!!!!!! Just soon you will be having a little pup of your OWN! hehe!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Ah CUTE puppies!! :) Hey TOO bad I didn't know you were in St. George too we could have got together haha! YES we need to communicate those boys......I know ok running in the rain may not be the smartest but CHOSING to hunt in the snow hiking ur butts off NOT FUN!! We for SURE need to get together, we are Saturday and Sundays until the week of Oct 20 then we'll also be free Wed!! Lets get together! And as for their work shirts LOL Ya at least they can use them hunting HAHA!! :)

Kassi said...

Gosh! I wish so bad Colby would let me have a doggie! But he says it is mean cuz we work all day long and it is sad for the dog to be cooped up in a little tiny apartment! So I guess he is right but I still want one! They are so dang cute! :D

Cassidy Dawn said...

cute cute cute! Wish I could have one I love the spotted ones!

. said...

Cute little pups! You are going to a mom like 25 times over! You need to post some pregnancy pics!

Brittany said...

Sooo I just found your blog. So cute, I love it! Congrats on the puppies! So you are already a Mommy!!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

The puppies look so adorable.. We're you able to sell them all?
Well wait stupid question, they still have a while. Its funny to see Ike again, he reminds me of little Vito :)