Monday, November 3, 2008

bAbY sHoWeR

Thank you Thank you!! Really thanks to everyone who came it was a fun time, im excited for this weekends baby shower and then Degan will really be set. Thank you Natalie for all your hard work and cute invitations, then everything else you did was so cute it was great. So like normal my brain wasn't functioning as well as it used to and I forgot to take pictures so, sorry kind of a boring post but I just wanted to thank everyone for their wonderful gifts and support.
If you missed this one you can always come to the one in St.george. It will be at 3pm on saturday @ Comfort Suites.

7 comments:

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

I think i left my invite at the salon!! So good to know Sat. 3pm! I will be there!

. said...

Alivia!! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your baby shower. Angie Robinson and I got you something really cute though and want to bring it by. Sorry...our husbands kind of planned an event and we couldn't get out of it. But let me know when we can come by and drop off our gift. Plus we want to see your house!

Errin said...

Im gonna be there.. (I think) hehe!

~..kass..~ said...

Just wanted you to know I voted for you to go early, not late for your sake lol

Errin said...

I know I was jk, Im pretty positive I will be there, like 100%. unless I die... scary, know im freaking myself out! :)

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Hey sorry I missed your shower, Lane and I came by Sunday to bring you a present....but Brett said you were in Orderville. We'll stop by this week and bring you by your gift sounds like you had fun tho!

The Robinson's said...

Sorry I missed your shower!! I hope you got so many cute & useful things. Lex & I got you something, (looks like she already let you know on her comment:) We want to bring it by maybe tonight?