Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend Fun

So Saturday I had my second shower in St.George. WOW is all I can say. THANK YOU to all who came and sent gifts and everything, Degan has everything he could ever ask for. We had such a great turnout, it was so weird and nice to see all the people that I care about and have gotten to know sometime in my life. It was fun cause at one end there was all my friends from 6th grade and up with their moms and then ladies that go to my parents church (who watched me grow up),and lets not forget Mandy, she kept me company since they had me on my own island, then family, Grandma's friends and other ladies that are like my second grandmas, and then other friends from high school and clients and ladies from the salon and other co workers.. it was so much fun, the only thing I regret is that I didn't get to speak to anyone that much cause there was so much to do but wow.. THANK YOU! Randi, Erma and My mom did such a great job at putting the shower together I loved the games, but then again I love games period. Randi you are amazing, being as pregnant as I am, chasing almost a one year old and doing all the work for the party you are so great. and yet again NO pictures I was so sad I didn't get pictures of all of you there, but I will never forget you all.
So all my friends from highschool we decided that we wanted to go on a lil girls night out after the shower, it was alot of fun wish more of you could of came but Steph, Aubs and Kristin and I had a grand ol time catching up and just talking girl talk. and yet again we didn't get a picture until I was leaving and remembered. so the three of us posed in the middle of Target parking lot and used our self timers and got some wonderful pics (ha).

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You girls look beautiful! I wish I could have came. I am glad it turned out well!

. said...

We missed you at bunco last night. I think like 5 of us brought gifts for you. :( Hope you are feeling better!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Love you !!!