Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Last sunday we had my family come up to our house and we had some awesome steaks and dutch oven potatoes (I made them). They were so delicious.. and it was so nice to have Nic and Tera there home for Thanksgiving. Since we moved into this house my WHOLE family had not been in my home all at once. Dads birthday is always around Thanksgiving so sometimes he doesn't get a seperate party or anything but this year we made it a point. I made cheesecake and brett picked out Trick candles we sang and it was a lovely evening.
Dad Thank you for all that you do for us and I know you are going to be such a great Grandpa. We love you SOO much !!

2 comments:

Errin said...

ahhh!! Your so cute!

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

Liv your house looks way cute from these pictures!! Your lucky to have such a nice house with pleanty of room to grow!! :) Cant wait to see that baby boy in your belly!!!! SOON!