Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Camping attempt #2

This past weekend we went camping for the second time this month. Nic was turning 21 and this is what he wanted to do for his birthday. I really was dreading going up to Pine Valley and camping without a trailer, but it was really fun. I went up friday night and spent the night without Brett, and he came up on saturday when he got back from fire school. We played games and mainly just ate, but we still had fun. Tammy, Jeanne and Patty came up and stayed and the Barry's came up to visit for a lil bit. I do miss doing fun things with my family like we used to but, Im sure we will do alot more once Degan is a little bigger. Here are a few pictures of us around the campfire singing cumbyyaw (im not sure how you spell it I know that isn't right).






1 comments:

Em said...

You are so brave. We were going to go not to long ago and at last minute I kinda freaked out and backed out of going. Maybe I'll have to try it after all.