Monday, June 29, 2009

Sewer Boy

This morning Brett came home from his PT and wanted breakfast burritos so I got up to do it. We ate them Degan sat in his bumbo on the table like normal. I remembered I hadn't changed his morning diaper so I picked him up and started to do walk to get a diaper. Swinging him around singing "somebody needs his diaper changed, somebody needs his diaper changed." then I smelled him and he kinda stunk like sewer.. as I went to put him down I felt gross warm poop all over my arm so I started freaking out, dry heaving I gave Degan to Brett to hold until I got the poop off my arms (by this time it was on them both). Bretts of course laughing until he starts dry heaving because it stinks SO bad. I took his clothes off of him and hosed him off in my sink. We have had some blowouts but this one took the cake. It has been 6 months and I haven't ever almost puked while changing his diaper and I thought I was doing good but this morning I wasn't sure I was gunna pull thru. I took a few pictures of the after math I wish I could of caught more of the action but man.. you dont think of those things till after.
Here is also some pictures and a video of Degans best friends.

7 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

awh that video is cute! and oh my haha...that would have been hilarious to see! but not to be in your shoes...yuck haha!
but i guess you will get more used to it the longer you are a mom right?! haha...maybe?
:D

cassidy said...

Ohhh Degan is sooo cute!! And don't you love the blowouts? Nothing says good morning like a kitchen full of poop! I feel for ya, sista!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

That is TOO funny, I'm laughing so hard just picturing you screaming lol! Degan is SO cute!!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Got to love those moments! Hopefully you won't have to many :) Haha. He looks so cute, and is getting so big!. Looks like lots of fun :)

Kassi said...

haha I haven't laughed so hard in al ong time! haha I started to cry i was laughing so hard. haha Blowouts are so fun! I haven't had one that bad yet but thank you for the laugh!
He is such a cutie!!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

ahhh the joys of motherhood. I love it! He is getting so big. You need to get over to Kanab. Give us a call when you come. We need to see you.

ErrinAndrusPhotography said...

nice!! You go Degan!! :)