Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sleeping on the job

I know you have all heard stories and seen pictures of babies who have fallen asleep while eating. Well tonight was the first time Degan was so tired that he did that. It was so funny. Brett was feeding him and I was finishing my dinner. Degan just kept nodding off, so I got the camera and filmed and took pictures. They aren't the greatest because of the window but you get the idea, and don't mind Brett's voice.. I wanted to keep Degan asleep but couldn't stop laughing so he got mad at me.

9 comments:

Errin said...

Thats too cute!!!

Kassi said...

That is so cute! And you tell Brett to be nice!! Dang him! Tell him he needs to shut up! ;) haha it is hard not to laugh at these little guys!
Love the pictures!

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

hahaha thats awesome!!! :)

Kirsten said...

Ha ha those are the funniest moments! I'm glad you captured them on film :)

cassidy said...

haha this is so funny! harlo was totally nodding off yesterday when I was feeding her and I was dying. It was so cute, but then she kinda started whining because she was SO tired, so then I felt bad... seriously this age just cracks me up! I'm loving it.

Ashley J said...

Poor little guy, soooo tired! That is adorable though!

Amanda and Josh Greenwood said...

how funny!

April said...

LOL.. Let the boy sleep!! That is hilarious!

Ann said...

I think it's cute when they fall asleep eating! Those are awesome pics! Hey, send me your address and I'll invite you to our blog! bishop_anne@hotmail.com