Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3 wonderful years


So it has been 3 years since Brett and I got married (well tomorrow). We have grown so much as people and as a couple. He has given me so many things I never thought were possible. I love him so much and I don't know if or when he will read this because he is on a fire and who knows when he will be home, but I love You SO much. I am so very blessed to have you as a husband and father to Degan and any other kids we will have. Our Journey began on New Years Eve 2005, we got engaged on May 14? I never can remember the exact date and then we got married on Aug 5th 2006, bought our first house on August 29th 2008, had our first son on December 19 2008. There are many many more wonderful things to come for us and even though we wont be together on our anniversary this year, I know you are always in my heart. Here are some pictures from our live thus far.










11 comments:

Errin said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You'll just have to celebrate together when he gets back. :) That is what James and I always end up doing.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Happy anniversary!! YOU guy are so cute three years is a LONG time! Dang I can't believe about your car accident you are so lucky!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Happy Anniversary! Your family is so cute!

Kirsten said...

Happy Anniversary! You've had a busy 3 years, with lots more to come I'm sure! :)

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!!! I am so glad we got a picture on there too :) And the fun picture of our Seattle trip. We really need to do another one! We love you guys.

The Clampets said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 3 years.. And looking at some of those pictures you guys look so young.It's so funny how much we change in such sort time! Hope you have a great one even tho Brett is on a FIRE! Let's celebrate both of ours next week when he gets home! Love ya girl and it was fun spending time with you yesterday!

Kassi said...

Congrats on 3 years! Sorry you don't get to spend it with Brett!
:(

Ashley J said...

Such a cute couple! We are so happy Brett found himself such a sweet wife! Hope all is well for you guys only 3 more weeks then we will be back and have to plan a get together. :)

April said...

Congrats!! Happy Anniversary.. :)

. said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute. And now you have little Degan! Life couldn't be better right? I saw Brett on the fire a week and a half ago. He seems to be working hard and growing a beard!