Friday, August 28, 2009

1st Annual girls trip

So.. back in like May, my friends and I decided that we needed to get together and go away for the weekend, since we all have little kids we took them, and boy was that fun. It really wasn't that bad we had a good time and all the kiddos did really good. There were 6 of us ladies and 4 babies. We left friday afternoon and played went to dinner, and then tried to Shop on saturday but none of us were really in the shopping mood. Steph made us all a delicious dinner and then that night went on an adventure to Big Deluxe and watched Kristin get her tattoo. That was fun.. weird but fun. Wen out to breakfast sunday morning and then back home we went. A short but VERY fun trip. here are a few pictures of the occasion but I only got ones of Degan so I borrowed these from the other girls.

1 comments:

Rach said...

Hey Alivia! Gotta love Girls trips!! I wish I had more of them!! Cute blog!!