Friday, September 4, 2009

The bestest son...

All of August (pretty much) it was just Degan and I.. and then of course we would spend alot of time in St.George at my parents so we could play with our friends and not be so bored. I will be happy when fire season is over so Brett can come back to us. and maybe I'll get a little break.. here are some pictures from the past little while. I sure do love this little boy he does the funniest things.. and I am not ready for him to walk but im sure soon enough there will be a video of his first steps.. When we are at Grandma's we hardly wear clothes.. so this is my lil one showing off his muscles. His first oreo.. (this was all Tera's idea)



Degan has been watching the dogs going in and out of the doggie door so he decided that it was his turn to try. I dont know why I didn't put my camera on video mode, but here are still shots of him going thru.








He is learning SO much and so quickly its amazing.

4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Such a little cutie! And I agree they learn too much too fast! Soak it up!!!

Kristy said...

He is so cute! It was good to see you and Degan Saturday.

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

:) it is so fun to watch kids learn new things!!! i get a kick out of watching all my nieces and nephews learning new tricks haha

. said...

Degan keeps getting cuter. Love him. Hope you guys are doing okay. you look great!