Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Farewell Tera and Nic


My brother and his girlfriend Tera are going back to Wyoming for school. Its really kinda sad cause he has been around since we found out we were going to have a baby and now he is going to miss me getting bigger and bigger and I wont see him till like october so I will be pretty big by then or at least I think so. They both lived at my parents house this summer worked together and we were all just one big happy family. Tera had only been to Vegas a few times and it was quit a long time ago so, saturday we were trying to decided what to do for her last weekend in St.George, and it wasn't the best weather for a lake trip so we decided that Vegas was a good option. We did a little shopping walked the strip and saw the sites and ate at The pink Taco in the Hard Rock.
On our way out we thought we would watch the treasure island show , it has been like 5 years since I have seen it, well needless to say we walked from the belagio to Treasure Island in twenty minutes which took us like an hour to go the other way to see the show, and guess what they closed it due to high wind conditions. We were all pretty bumed since we walked so fast to see it , then we got stuck in a crowd of people my mom got sandwiched between to big guys and couldn't breathe very well and I was trying to pull her out. It is pretty funny now but I got a little nervous at the time. Well we all had a good time glad we got to spend time together before they go back to school.

4 comments:

Sharps said...

Hey this is Liz, Sam Noel's sister! I just found out that a friend from the school I go to knows you...her name is Irma. She loves you! You were her daughters friend? Anyway, just a note! I am going to come get my hair done some day! I love Mandy's. SO CUTE.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

I CANNOT believe how FAST time flew but I'm so happy to be married I LOVE it!! I was SO glad to see you guys in the temple it was SO neat and fun to have you guys there!!

YES we HAVE to get together sometime I don't want to turn into a married HERMIT haha!! Lets plan a date! Congrats on the baby I hope he comes before christmas!! :)

Errin said...

I can't believe your brother is old enough to be in collage! WIERD!

Traci said...

Alivia, it's so good to hear from you! And congrats on the baby! Holy cow I had no idea!! That's pretty cool it's due right about the time Randi's second baby is due.... she is crazy :) just kidding!
I hope your pregnancy has been well and seriously just enjoy it.... in a strange way I really miss being pregnant, not that I plan to be anytime soon, but it's just a really special feeling :)
Glad you said hi to us, it's good to hear from ya!