Monday, July 21, 2008

Degan Reed


So.. we went and had an Ultrasound done on Saturday when we were up in Salt lake and... we are going to have a BOY!! We are going to name him Degan Reed and we are really excited. Brett was so happy as you all know he just knew we were having a boy. We also went to Lagoon on Friday that was fun lots of walking and sitting for me but it was still fun everyone else had a grand ol time. Here is the only picture that I even took at Lagoon , at least they all look cute in it.
I got to go to lunch with a friend from school its been a year since we have seen each other so it was really nice to catch up. She even got to sit in on the ultrasound so that was neat.
Thanks Steph, miss ya!!

9 comments:

Kassi said...

Yeah for little boys! Congrats to you guys again :)

~..kass..~ said...

Congrats! I am so happy that I had Kenton first. Now Kodi will always have a little protector :D How fun!

Errin said...

thats so exciting! for some reason I can only picture you having a girl though... hehe!! I guess I just pictured this little girl with her hair all cute all the time.. ok now Im rambling, but anyways, Congrats and Im so happy for you and your little Degan! so cute! I cant wait to see him!

. said...

I think it is awesome that you are having a little boy. Degan is such a cute boys name. Congrats! Is that boy in the picture of you at Lagoon your brother? Because he looks just like you! I love the Bachelorette song on your blog by the way. Love it.

The Robinson's said...

I love the name you picked out:) That is so exciting you are having a boy... I am sure Brett was thrilled- Congrats!

~..kass..~ said...

haha sorry you are appalled by my regrowth! I see it as a huge accomplishment! I am not saying just chemicals in dye either but there are too many chemicals in everything and one less thing in me I am happy with! :) You need to keep posting belly pics! You will be happy you did later on I promise!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

CONGRATS!! How FUN a boy, I bet your both SO excited!!! And what a cute name! So when are you due again??

cassidy said...

We had our ultrasound last week and they told us 80% girl... so we have to wait to confirm =( I always thought it was a girl though, so it wasn't a shock to me, I would be excited if our "she" turned out to be a "he" though! Congratulations!!

dreandtonya said...

hey alivia and brett..it was good to see you guys on saturday, and Congrats on having a boy that is awesome (of course cause i will NEVER have a boy).. well hopefully we will see you since we both live in cedar! take care