Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jesse and D

Thanks gals for coming over, it was fun. So I would have to say im so happy that Jesse and D are engaged and planning a wedding in 2009. I am sad for Jason cause I really thought she was going to choose him, but I think him being older and already having a child , just made her realize that she would be fast forwarding 5 years in her life. But I am happy!! I think im the only one.. well besides the love birds.
Thanks again for coming over and hangin out with me, we now need to find a new show to watch.. maybe tomorrow I will post pics of our weekend in Kanab for the fourth.

5 comments:

Kassi said...

I have never watched a fight before. Colby gets together with some of his buddies down here in Vegas and they watch them all the time. It was fun though m :)
If you come up with a fun new show to watch let me know!!

Kassi said...

Oh and I don't know if you are into the whole Twilight thing but you should come down for the party! I think it is going to be really fun and even better when Edward finally changes Bella! CAN'T WAIT!!

cassidy said...

I know, I can't believe we're 4 months! We scheduled our appointment for the 23rd to find out what we're having (even though I'm pretty sure it's a girl!) Have you guys scheduled yours yet? It's gone by so fast for me, I hope it keeps going by like this until December!

. said...

Alivia... thanks for having us over. Kids and all! Anna and I had a blast. I was truly shocked by the ending but I'm happy for Jesse too. I'm just a little sad for Jason. When you figure out what show we are going to watch next let me know. For now I will just stick with Jon & Kate Plus Eight. P.S. your cookies and ice cream rocked!

Andrea Gilberg said...

I am happy for jesse, I really thought jason was going to win I felt so bad for him. sad, anyways it love that show